Did you lock your wallet?
You lock your house. You lock your car. But did you lock your wallet?
Credit card fraud is on the rise. Every wallet needs protection.
How does it work?
- Fraudsters and identity thieves skim the data right off your credit card. They might be standing next to you. They might be hidden in the crowd.
- MyCardProtector slots in your wallet. The RFID chip creates an Electronic Shield™ to protect credit cards.
- It has no battery so it will never run out. It uses the skimmer's power to operate.
- It works 24/7, anywhere in the world. Safeguard your credit cards on your next trip.
- Each card measures 85mm x 54mm. It's designed to slot in next to your other cards.
How can I test it out?
- Try it out for yourself. Hold a MyCard Protector next to your credit card at the checkout. The transaction won't go through.
- Pull MyCard Protector away and your transaction will process.
- That's the Electronic Shield™ in action!